Changes since October, 2022;
– changed Wednesday 5:45PM class to Hot Sculpt
– added Thursday 7AM Bikram
– added Saturday 3PM Vinyasa
*the only thing that is constant is change, much like our schedule… which is constantly changing!
Up-to-date class types, times, teacher information and space availability.
- If you are new to the studio or an existing student with a current membership or class pass and you will be booking online for the first time, please create a new account. Doing so will not only enable you to create an account login, but it will also give you an opportunity to enter your current information if anything has changed. Once you’ve done this, please give us up to 24 hours to merge your new account with your old, so that you can utilize your existing membership/pass for booking a class. If you’re running into issues with this process and require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us
- If you book online and can no longer make it to class, please cancel your booking so the teacher knows not to wait for you
- If class is full, you will be added to the waitlist. Read more about our waitlist and how it works
- Thestudio will only open 15 minutes prior to class to allow our teachers sufficient time to clean and prepare
- Bikram Yoga and Fire & Water Yoga classes are 90 minutes
- Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga 75 classes are 75 minutes
- Barre, HIIT, BYX and Yin Yoga 60 classes are 60 minutes