If you’re feeling nervous, scared or even a little intimidated, you’re in good company. Most people feel that way initially. Just remember all of our classes are designed for beginners With a little practice and persistence, you’ll soon feel right at home. You don’t have to get in shape before coming to your first class.
Just come to your first class and then make a commitment to yourself to practice as often as possible. You’ll quickly see and feel the benefits and ask yourself “Why didn’t I do this sooner?” We guarantee that with a regular and consistent practice, you will change your life in the most amazing and unexpexcted ways!
Locally owned and operated, thestudio is non-franchised and non-affiliated.
TRY OUR INTRO SPECIAL
7 DAYS* OF UNLIMITED CLASSES
ONLY $30.00 (INCL TAX)
*activates the date of your first class
First time? Here’s what you need to know…
- No matter which class you choose to take, arrive well hydrated
- Bring water with you to stay hydrated during class
- Avoid eating a large meal 1-2 hours prior to class
- Wear comfortable form fitting active wear (sweat pants and/or long sleeve shirts are not recommended
- All of our classes require a yoga mat. You can rent or buy a yoga mat at the studio if you don’t have your own.
- Bring a large towel to place on top of your mat to improve traction and a small hand towel to wipe up around your mat. If you need to shower, please bring a shower towel
- It is common to feel overwhelmed as a beginner and if this happens, try to just focus on your breath and to what the teacher is telling you.
- Please let the teacher know before class, if you have any injuries or any other conditions that may restrict your ability to fully participate during class.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please ask the teacher before class or after class has finished.