Live Stream Class Information
- **Please note that the above schedule indicates which classes maybe live streamed each week. In order to see which classes will be live streamed, please check the Current Schedule below, which is updated in real-time. Our apologies in advance if the live stream class you are wanting to take is not available on any given day.
- You need a valid In-Studio or Live Stream/VOD membership or class pass in order to take advantage of our VOD classes
- All live streaming* class times below, are in Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). If you are streaming from elsewhere in the country, continent or the world, please make sure to calculate the correct time for you.
- We use Zoom* to live stream our classes. Please download the approriate Zoom app for your operating system and streaming device. Once you’ve downloaded the app, be sure to create a Zoom account for yourself.
- When it comes to your live stream settings, you have the option to enable both your device’s mic and camera (video)*. Doing so will help to enhance you live stream class experience and allow real time interaction between teacher and students before class starts. It’s also fun!! However once class starts, the teacher has a “mute all” function that they will utilize to mute everyone’s mics. This prevents class stream interruptions and enhances the live stream experience for everyone.
- The quality of your live streaming experience will be dependent on the strength of the studio internet connection, the strength of your internet connection and the number of students “attending” class. These can fluctuate at any given time on any given day and so, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding, if your live stream is less than perfect.
- In order to “attend” our live stream classes, please click the BOOK or Sign Up Now button next to the class of your choice. If it’s your first time, you will need to create an account profile. Whether it’s your first time or you’re a seasoned veteran, your account profile must have a current and valid email address. This is how you will receive the Zoom class invite link to attend class.
- The Zoom class invite link is sent out to students 30 minutes before class starts. Please book/sign up for class beforehand, using your Mindbody Online account. You are more than welcome to sign-in to class the day, week or even month before if you wish. Either way, this insures that you receive your Zoom class invite link in a timely manner and most importantly, before class starts
- In consideration of other students and to allow the teacher sufficient time to prepare for class, the booking window for live stream classes will close 30 minutes prior to a live stream class starting
- We understand that life happens and this, along with technical challenges can sometimes prevent you from doing class despite your best intentions. So, in consideration of the teacher and your fellow students, if you can’t make it to class please be sure to cancel your booking before class starts
- If you don’t receive an email with the Zoom class invite link, please see the point above and/or check your junk/spam folder. As previously mentioned, please make sure your account profile has a current and valid email address in order to receive the aforementioned link
- Hatha Yoga 90/Hatha Yoga 60 Livestream classes: Please note that for best results, it is recommended that you have taken at least 3 Hatha Yoga classes in-studio before doing a livestream class
- Check the Current Schedule below for up-to-date class types, times, teacher information and space availability
*Security concerns: Like most forms of online social media, live streaming can expose you to security risks and exploitation by hackers. We have made our Zoom settings as secure as possible to prevent unwanted access. To further enhance security, we recommend that you do not use the chat function or expressions (hand clap and thumbs up.) Disabling your camera, although not desirable from a live streaming perspective, can also increase your security by reducing your online exposure. Be cyber-safe!!
*reflects up to the minute class status